Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm An Intern In New York

This is one great blog. I've been reading it for some 2 weeks now and I just can't stop laughing when reading the posts. ;)

Here's an excerpt from "I'm An Intern In New York"'s latest post on St. Patrick's day:
JESUS
Listen, Pat. You're a cool guy
and all, but you're just not...
Club Jesus material.

ST. PATRICK
[stumbling]
What? You wanna fight
me, Jesus? I don't care who
your dad is.

SIMON
Sit down and shut your mouth!

JESUS
Thanks, Simon, but I think I can
handle it from here.

SIMON
You just say the word, Christ,
and his ass is grass.

JESUS
I appreciate that.

SIMON
I'm just saying, shouldn't we
be mopping the floor with his
face right now?

JUDAS
Anyone have any pieces of
silver I can borrow?

JESUS
Sorry, Judas. Simon, we don't treat
people like that. You know that.

SIMON
I know, I know. But, man, I just
wanna kick ass so bad! Don't you?

JESUS
Sometimes. But this is about Pat.
Pat?

SIMON
See, he's passed out. And I didn't
even get to kick ass!

MATTHEW
Jesus, that rash came back.
I was wondering if you could...
you know...

JESUS
Fine, whatever, it's healed.

JUDAS
No one has any pieces
of silver?

MATTHEW
Check Drinky McDrink-Drink
on the floor over there. I don't
think he's made it to the bars yet.

JESUS
Matthew! Just for that you
get your rash back.

MATTHEW
[itching]
Oh, Jesus! But it itches so
much! Ahh!

SIMON
Can I kick his ass?

JESUS
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home