Tuesday, March 15, 2005

up up and away

Alright, time to start blogging as well ;)

I've been reading a couple of blogs for quite some time. Like e.g. Scobles, which inspired me to start one of my own. So here it is.

So you might wonder: "Wtf does PersInX stand for???"
Well, it's pretty simple. There are two explanations to this:

  1. Personal Information X-ing (crossing)
  2. Personal Information eXchange

I think I'll go with the first one though. It gives more possibilities (e.g. design, etc).
What I'll be posting here? I'm not too sure about that right now. I think it'll be mostly stuff that is on my mind on various subjects. Like this one:

Last night I watched the movie "Hitch" with Will Smith and Kevin James.I think it's one of the best movies Will has done so far. Not that his other movies are bad, not at all. But this one focuses on problems everyone can relate to. In case you don't know it, let me outline the story.
Kevin is a pretty clumsy finance guy, working at a company that handles the finances of Allegra Call (Amber Valleta). For quite some time he has been deeply in love with her.
But, as always, the beautiful and rich girl doesn’t notice the overweight, clumsy guy. So he calls Hitch (Will) who’s a Date Doctor. He helps guys get to the girl of their dreams. I won’t tell too much, but such a guy would be our savior! All he actually does is giving tips on how to behave on the first dates.
So if you are a little bit shy and insecure, go watch it. I’m not 100% sure, but I guess this movie gives you some good dos and don’ts for approaching the girl of your dreams. ;)

Well, after reading up to here, you probably ask yourself “who is writing this bullsh**??”

Let me introduce myself. My name is Denis; I’m 25 years old and live in Linz, Austria. Originally I am from Hamburg, Germany and I just moved here to work with a company called Fabasoft as a C# developer. In my spare time I like to read a lot (about a book a week). Currently I am trying to do the MCSE exams). I also like to do sports; at least I’m trying to tell myself that. I guess my 60 pound overweight proves me a liar. ;) On the other hand, if you look at photos of me, a year ago…. I had around 40 pound more on the hips back then. But I want to be back at my desired weight some time around summer, so I’ll start to so some sport pretty soon.

Enough of me! Now enjoy the future reading of this blog!

Yours,Denis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home