Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Happy birthday, C9!

Finally it's time to celebrate at least one thing.

The pope is dead. :P No, just kidding...

It's Channel 9's birthday today!!

Happy birthday, little guy!

I discovered Channel9 shortly after it was launched one year ago. Actually, I joined on April 13, 2004. Ok, I gotta admit, that I haven't been very active until lately. But I had more important things to do. Amongst other stuff, I had to find a new job and move to another country.

Once I got an internet connection here, I started posting away. And I gotta say: It's been a great time!
The people are great, the atmosphere is inspiring, well, it's just a wonderful place!
Thanks to Scoble, charles and the rest of the C9-team for doing an awesome job over the past 12 months! This is one of the best ideas, Microsoft has come up with lately!
If you don't know it already, check it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Taste of Gourmet said...

Find out how your company rates by using a little known rating system!

Is your company a Scam, Dud, Scheme, Fraud Or Good Opportunity?.

95% of the money-making opportunities on the internet have been worked to death or are not suitable to be marketed through the internet. How does your company and/or opportunity rate… I’ll leave it to you to decide if your service, product and/or money making opportunity falls in this category.

Hurry you may NOT be happy with what you will find!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home